Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas




Some of you may call us crazy, but we put our christmas tree up a few weeks ago.  I (cassie) was very excited to get our very own christmas tree together (and such a bargain, $35 at wal mart!).  So it's up and super cute and pretty.
Thanksgiving was good.  We went to my parents house and it was just us and my dad's friend plus my younger siblings.  We brought over our new Super Mario Brothers Wii game and it was ridiculous! You can have 4 players playing at once and it's a lot harder than it looks, and my mom was hillarious. Then we watched the Jazz game that night and they won.... Then Brandon took me yesterday to the Jazz game against the Blazers and they yet again won :) it was funny fun.  Weeeelll thats all for now!

2 comments:

  1. dearest cassie jo. I love you and im pretty stoked I found your blog:) I think that i should stop blog stalking you and we should hang out. pronto. love you much!

    ReplyDelete